Shop and Give
Introducing The ArtsCenter Market America Non-Profit Program
What is Market America and how does it work?
Simply put: Support The ArtsCenter just by changing where you shop online!
Of course, we always encourage you to support local businesses and buy local whenever you can. But, if you do shop on the Internet, please use Market America. (Also, local businesses can choose to use Market America if they want to be a featured vendor.)
- Market America’s unique web portal has many features that offer a competitive and user-friendly site.
- Market America is an Internet shopping portal similar to Amazon. Unlike Amazon, it’s competitive because it has comparative shopping from thousands of stores nation wide, many of which are in your local community.
- It also lists hot deals, auctions, one-to-one marketing and featured sellers.
- It’s user-friendly because all the features are available right on The ArtsCenter’s shopping portal.
Imagine all the benefits of Amazon, but you also get cash back for your purchases and you get to support The ArtsCenter as well!
Go to the Portal. http://www.marketamerica.com/artscenter
At the top left hand corner, click the button, Set as Homepage (highly recommended) or bookmark it in your favorites. This will keep The ArtsCenter selected for your everyday shopping needs.
You will see “The Arts Center portal” listed in the top right hand corner of the web portal and in a strip on the bottom. ArtsCenter will not appear in the address bar so check to make sure you see it in the top right and/or bottom strip.
To sign up as a preferred customer:
- Click on: “Get up to 35% Cash back on eligible purchases! Learn How.” It’s located at the top center of the page.
- Click on “I’m not a preferred customer” - Sign me up to earn cash button.
- At Create Your ma Cashback Account page give your email and choose a password. It will also ask for your name and address.
For more details, please click on the pdf icon.