The ArtsCenter’s Summer ArtsCamp program offers full and half-day programs for school-aged artists in a wide variety of disciplines. Small classes, taught by professional artists with a focus on skill building and creative expression, are the hallmarks of our camps. We offer both visual and performing art camps every week of summer vacation.
“These were hands down the best camps my children have ever attended. And I think between the three of them they have been EVERYWHERE!!” –Laura Morgan (Chapel Hill mom of three)
***Schedules for summer 2014 will be available here in January.***
ArtsCamp will run June 16-August 22, 2014
2014 Missoula Children’s Theatre program “Bluebeard the Pirate” dates – July 21-26.
Summer Camp Options by Age Group
- Rising K-1st Graders – Little Campers
- Rising 2nd-6th Graders – ArtsFocus Camps
- Rising 7th-12th Graders – Summer Youth Workshops
- Rising 1st-12th Graders – Missoula Children’s Theatre rehearsal based program
- Volunteer Counselor Program – For Rising 9th (Applications will be available here by February 2014)
Please direct summer camp questions to Louise Tremblay, Summer Camps Director, (919) 929-2787 x 204 or Camp@ArtsCenterLive.org
School Year MiniCamps for K-5th Grades
MiniCamps are arts camps offered on Chapel Hill-Carrboro City School teacher workdays and select holidays. Choose from half and full-day options!
Please direct MiniCamps questions to Shirlette Ammons, Youth Arts Coordinator, (919) 929-2787 x 209 or AfterSchool@ArtsCenterLive.org