9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Monday, January 30th - Early Registration Opens for ArtsClub Family Contributor Level Members (become a Member TODAY!)
Monday, February 13th - Registration Opens of the Public
There are many ways your child can experience the arts during summer camp at The ArtsCenter!
- From painting, ceramics, and collage to puppetry, movement, and drama, your child is sure to find something that nurtures his/her artistic interests.
- Little Camper programs for children entering K-1st grades in the fall and KidsCamps and ArtsFocus programs are for children entering 2nd-7th grades, (unless otherwise noted.)
- With one-week and two-week programs, half-day and full-day options, as well as an early arrival and late departure service, our camps provide you with many options. Mix and match among programs to fit your schedule and your child’s interests.
- Click HERE for more information including schedules, rates, and registration forms.
- Counselor Application Forms Here - must be entering 9th grade in Fall of 2012 to apply. Thanks in advance for your interest in becoming a volunteer camp counselor at ArtsCamp! Please apply by May 15th.